August 22, 2011

Leopard at Ritz Carlton

"Hmmm... what should I wear to high tea at the high-class newly-opened Ritz Carlton in town?  This is such an important event that I must wear my top-notch, 'screaming-look-at-me' trendy clothing and footwear that everyone envies!  I simply cannot be discrete about it and must draw attention to myself.  Hmmm... must consult the fashionistas in town!"

"I totally dig Hilary and her friends' fashion style!  This whole lineup is simply MARVELOUS!  I need to remind myself to get that 'I'M NOT A LABEL WHORE!' t-shirt next time I'm in I.T./Izzue!  That will be soooo fun if I wore that on my next shopping trip!  LOL!"  

"OMG!!  There are too many choices, but I think I can never go wrong with the Queen of Fashionistas in Hong Kong - Hilary!  Just look at her stylish hairstyle that matches perfectly with her fiesty leopard one-piece!  I can totally get that look!  With my white MBT sandals that fashionistas worship in town, everyone in the Ritz would want to line up to kiss my matching black toenails!"


"Ta-da!  You see, I totally glow like shiny gold in front of the greeters at the Ritz.  Honey is oh sooo proud!"


No comments:

Post a Comment